A couple of weeks months ago my niece sent me some fabric birds. I was very excited about putting them up but couldn’t decide exactly where would be the best spot So I put them in a safe place. Then, when I did decided to put one in my sewing room the birds had hidden themselves from me I had misplaced the birds. I found them the other day and finally this afternoon one of my birds has a perch. Can you find her?
I plan to put the other one in the den so it looks like he is sitting on the big star on the wall. Since I’ll need a ladder to do it, I’m going to wait til I have a spotter. I’d hate to be found laying on the floor moaning “help I’ve fallen and I can’t get up.” I am a klutz after all. And by the way, they are so easy to stick up on the wall. I may make some more of these cute little birds and put some in the bonus room or somewhere else.

1 comment:
He looks really good! Let me know if you want me to bring the "pattern" I used for the birds with me when I come up.
Post a Comment