It’s 11:30 and I’m sitting at my new (to me) desk in my pj’s posting on my blog.
There is snow falling outside the window and sort of sticking and Toby is snoring on his bed,
I’m listening to a book by Nelson DeMille on my IPOD and all seems well with the world and then I look up and see this.
I need MISSION ORGANIZATION LITE. Is there such a thing. What looks like a huge mess that needs purging is mostly fabric and sewing things I started organizing and got interrupted and haven’t gotten back to and moving things around to make room for my desk and not straightening back up. Then yesterday when Rob and his friend delivered my desk, I had them bring up the vanity/desk I got for $10 at a garage sale almost right after I moved in the house and put it in the sewing room.
So, I’m going to do my best to get most of this stuff put away in a permanent home between today and tomorrow …… that’s after I finish enjoying my new desk:)

No comments:
Post a Comment