Monday, December 1, 2008

THANKSGIVING WEEKEND IN CLEVELAND

Here are some pictures from my Thanksgiving at home with the kids and grands. Avery snacking after she, her Dad, Jen and her girls arrived Wed. afternoon.


Vail and Katy being my helpers as I was making something -- don't remember what it was. Katy was eating an apple too.



Jack playing with Jed. Jed is really great with all the kids. He lets them do anything to him and never complains.



Suzy Q grinning about something. Jen and Matty in the background. Notice the hair on Matty's head ---- he shaved it all off before we did pictures on Friday:)



Jack trying to get away from Uncle Brian.



Sorry for the blurry picture but you can see it's G'ma opening up her quilt. The next picture is better.





The girls playing Swiss Family Robinson.







Katy talking to her "Jammie" in New Mexico. She has the phone stuff down pat don't ya think??



Watching a show








Notice that even Jed gets to wrap up in a quilt. I love having extra quilts around that I made.


Katy looking like an eskimo and wondering why Toby doesn't want to run and play:)


Well, we all had a good time and one day I'll really have taken some fun and interesting pictures.
In the meantime, get busy and decorate for the holidays and quit reading blogs :))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Can't wait for the next reunion and to see everyone. I haven't seen Brian in FOREVER!!