Vail opening a puzzle.
Katy sitting on her sleeping bag
Vail opening a gift.
Vail and Katy with their sleeping bags.
Waiting for Daddy to open the sleeping bag
My brother-in-law playing Grandpa. Hard to tell who is more relaxed :)
Ava with Toby. Those girls wore him plumb out! He was asleep before we got out of the driveway and didn't move til we were past Louisville - about 2 1/2 hours. He had a blast with teh kids though.
Pictures I could have gotten if I'd been picture oriented: Maddie the rottweiler chewing on a new bone each day by the back door from the dead deer she found out on the back 40 somewhere. We were greeted by a different bone each day including a skull!! Pics of all the gorgeously decorated homes and trees of each Neely family. The look on my sister's face when her hubby was washing the kitchen floor on Christmas morning with the carpet cleaner (lots of water involved) as she was fixing breakfast. Icy roads. About 40 people all eating an Italian feast at Nana's on Christmas day.
As expected, it was a very memorable trip but I was glad to sleep in my bed last night.
Now it is time to make a list of all the
blizzard outside so I could just hunker down and not worry about going anywhere or having anybody drop by and could just sew to my heart's content.
Custom Glitter Text

No comments:
Post a Comment