#1 Son's wife had a dye test today and it went great. They've taken the tube out of her nose and started giving her clear liquids. She will be on solid food tomorrow and if all goes well she might even get to come home then. More later
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
oh, what a relief!!! thanks for the update. so glad she won't have to have surgery!!! :)
These days they call me Grams. I've just retired after thirty some years of teaching, that included a hiatus as stay at home mom and then back to teaching again. I've sold my house and moved to the Nashville area to be closer to my kids ( most of them anyway) and family. And now ..... well I guess we'll just have to wait and see cause life is full of changes.
1 comment:
oh, what a relief!!! thanks for the update. so glad she won't have to have surgery!!! :)
stace
Post a Comment