Wednesday, December 10, 2008

LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS SEWING

The almost finished blanket for Jennifer's friend in Ruidoso who's having her first baby in a few months. I'll take it to school tomorrow and during my free time after lunch, add the embroidery floss ties where the squares meet and also close the opening I had for turning it right side out.



So, I was in Wally World today and in the spirit of stress and rush the season, I decided to make a little last minute Christmas "happy" for the grands. Here is the beginning of one. I'll let you guess about what it is. I'll be posting the finished products.



Off to bed.


3 comments:

Neals in Nashville said...

Christmas ninja bandanas! They will love them.

Anonymous said...

Vail,

Cannot read your posts.

Cheri :(

jennifer said...

The blanket looks great mom! Thanks for all your help. Love you.