I've finished my tote bags and they turned out well if I do say so. Ran into a few problems with mine and had to take out part of the border at the top and fix the pleats but it didn't take too long. Now I've got to get my gifts that go to TX boxed up and ready to go so I can mail them Wednesday. I'm also going to start putting all the things I'm taking to Dayton on the extra bed so I'll be ready to load up my car on Wednesday and while doing this I'm watching (sort of) a cute Christmas movie on Lifetime called Secret Santa. Jennie Garth is a writer and she's in this small town doing some investigative reporting. The town's only inn is full so she's having to spend the night in the Old Folk's home. I know I know ... but I'm enjoying it. Here's a picture of a finished tote.


3 comments:
Watched the same movie. It was cute. I enjoyed it. Have a good trip.
The tote looks cute. Enjoy your time with Aunt Beth. Tell everyone hello for me.
wow, those turned out really cute! aunt beth is gonna love it! :)
Post a Comment