I had fun stitching this out. I wouldn't want to do a bunch of them -- it took me over two hours!! One reason is because I had to change the thread color 32 times -- that's a lot of times to change thread colors and rethread the needle. I also slowed my machine down because the stitching is pretty dense and I was afraid if I went full speed I might break the needle. As it was, the thread broke a couple of times but nothing major and I just think it is a really fun design. It would look nice on a hand towel or even in a frame to sit on a shelf or something. I worked on a couple of other projects last night and today too but can't pictures of those yet. Hope everyone is have a nice weekend.
The Rise
8 years ago

2 comments:
That is cute. Love the elf shoe in the T.
Hope you finished the other one by now. :)
Post a Comment