Monday, April 21, 2008

TIRED WITH A CAPITAL "T"









We had a wonderful week -- who wouldn't with these two sweeties :) We played, went for walks, sat on the patio, went to Wally World and Punkin Patch and ate at the Mexican Restaurant. Saturday we met Matty in Memphis, I got my car back and came on home. They met some friends there and went home on Sunday.










When I got home I decided to do some embroidering. I did a towel for Jack -- broke a needle -- had to restart the machine and try to get the design back in the same spot. Almost but it is off just a hair.















After that, I went on and worked on my senior gifts. Most were throws with names embroidered on them. One is a set of monogrammed towels.


They are in the washer so I don't have a picture of them yet.


On top of that we've had a funeral visitation and then the funeral today for an elderly man at our congretation - JT Sartain. He was such a good Christian man.




Anyway, I'm extra tired so I'm off to bed.
























2 comments:

jennifer said...

those sure are some cute grands you've got there. :) Good job with the towel considering your "eyeballer" buddy had left. We had a great time!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a good time! You all look great. I love all the things you have been making. The names turned out great. I love the car on Jack's towel.