All the blocks are finished and I've laid them out to see the pattern. I'm sure I'll switch a few after I look at it for awhile but you can see how the color design works. I think it will be really pretty.
holy mazoly!!!!! that is gorgeous!!!!!! are you sure you don't have some other quilt stashed somewhere that you can give your boss so that you could keep this one?.....or maybe give it to your most favoritest daughter-in-law?!? :) HA! seriously....she's gonna WEEP when you give it to her! it's awesome.
Yes--the boss lady. And don't worry -- I'll find the "perfect" idea for my most favorite dil -- I'll be excited about it too when the time comes!! AND THANKS to both of you for liking this quilt-I always value both of your opinions.
These days they call me Grams. I've just retired after thirty some years of teaching, that included a hiatus as stay at home mom and then back to teaching again. I've sold my house and moved to the Nashville area to be closer to my kids ( most of them anyway) and family. And now ..... well I guess we'll just have to wait and see cause life is full of changes.
3 comments:
Mom that looks beautimus! You do great work. Who is that for again? The boss lady?
holy mazoly!!!!! that is gorgeous!!!!!! are you sure you don't have some other quilt stashed somewhere that you can give your boss so that you could keep this one?.....or maybe give it to your most favoritest daughter-in-law?!? :) HA!
seriously....she's gonna WEEP when you give it to her! it's awesome.
Yes--the boss lady. And don't worry -- I'll find the "perfect" idea for my most favorite dil -- I'll be excited about it too when the time comes!! AND THANKS to both of you for liking this quilt-I always value both of your opinions.
Post a Comment