Thursday, April 17, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY "JOHN RYAN"


I'm a day late (and probably a dollar short but this month is passing way too quickly!! I can't believe my one and only (for now anyway) grandson was a year old yesterday. He is such a handsome boy -- like his Dad :) He's been walking for a couple of months and gets around really well. He is definitely tall and is curious about everything. When he visits he loves to follow Toby around after he warms up to him. He is a little afraid of him at first and then all of a sudden he's his best buddy. He loves his sisters and is almost always smiling. Jack is so laid back and I know Stace appreciates that :)


Sorry you were sick on your birthday Jack but you'll have many more to celebrate in high fashion. Feel better soon.


Happy first birthday!

love,

Grams

1 comment:

TexasNeals said...

awwwww, that's such a sweet picture!! :) jack said to tell you, "duh." that means thank you for the post. :)