I got a phone call yesterday at 3:00 and at 4:30 I left for Memphis to meet up with Jen and Matty. After a short pit stop, Matty took my car and headed back to Nashville and Jen, Vail, Katy and I came back to Cleveland. They are keeping me company for the whole week. Saturday morning we will head back up to Memphis to meet Matthew and then they are going to spend the night there and maybe go to the zoo that afternoon or something. It was a spur of the moment thought on their part and a great surprise for me -- even though I have to go to school during the day. Just wish it was a little warmer.
Hope everyone enjoys their week. I know I will :)))
The Rise
8 years ago

1 comment:
That is so great! Have lots of fun with those little grands of yours (and Jennifer too!).
Post a Comment