Thursday, May 1, 2008

TAGGED AND OTHER STUFF

I've been tagged and I promise I'll write something in the next few days when things are a little less hectic. I talked to Michael for a good while tonight. I wish I was closer so I could help him more -- maybe next year.

Tomorrow is the aniversary of Stace's brother's death. I know she and her family are having a rough few days. I've been thinking about them all week. I didn't get to know him real well but he was an awfully nice young man. I know they miss him a lot.

Grandmother fell last sunday at the Wharehouse and both her knees are all bruised up. She is having to have physical therapy on the knee that is considered her good knee and her "bad" knee is now her "better" knee. Then today a bucket of icecream fell out of the freezer at Kroger and hit her in the leg and it bled "like a stuck pig" according to her. it was all bandaged up when I saw it. She told the therapist that she had been thinking about losing weight but had changed her mind because people who are "fluffy" don't break bones when they fall. The therapist said she was absolutely right :)) Smart therapist!

15 days of school counting tomorrow. I can't wait! That means that I have 202 school days left in my career (including tomorrow). Double Can't wait!! Don't have time to post pics -- don't know what pics I'd post if I had time right now.

I tyyped ad printed and made 50 copies of the bulletin for this week and then saw a big mistake -- and this after reading it. So, I had to fix the mistake and do it all over. That's why I wish I had someone to proof it for me. Oh well.

Toby has pushed the cushions off the couch and is now laying on them on the floor. Think I'll join him and watch ER.

No comments: