Friday, May 2, 2008

OK -- MY TAGGED LIST

What was happening in my life 10 years ago?


1. Well, I sure wasn't getting ready to graduate from highschool or college! (Guess that makes me old :))
2. Adjusting to life without Bob

3. Making lots of trips to Harding

4. Getting ready for Jen to graduate from CHS

5. Getting up at night to take my puppy outside



5 Things on my To Do List:

1. Read and Study the Bible more
2. Find out what this house is worth and maybe doing some mini-projects so it will sell quickly when the time comes
3. Finish all the projects on my sewing to do list
4. Learn to eat healthier
5. Write more letters



5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Apples and grapefruit --believe it or not I really like them as snacks--I just don't think to fix them
2. chocolate
3. yogurt (especially peach or lime)
4. Fiber one bars -- carmel -- yummy
5. popcorn


5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Give to Harding and the church
2. Pay off any left over student loans of the kids and setup college funds for the grands
3. Set up a family insurance trust or what ever it would need to be to take care of medical needs instead of relying on regular insurance
4. Set up a permanent yard care fund so I would always have money to pay someone to take care of my yard
5. Retire early :)


5 Bad Habits:
1. I still bite my nails sometimes when I'm really worried or stressed out
2. Learn to stop worrying about my kids especially about things I can't control
3. I probably choose to stay home and sew more than I should -- but I can't help it-- it's relaxing to me
4. Not exercising enough
5. I probably complain too much


5 Places I have lived: I think these are all the places I've lived so far
1. Heidelburg Germany
2. Fort Benning Georgia
3. Fairview PA
4. Searcy Ark
5. Cleveland MS


5 Jobs I have had:

1. Waitress at Barnacle Bill's in Erie and also Howard Johnson's
2. Teacher in the 3-18 mos room of the DSU childcare center so I could get out of the house -- WHAT WAS I THINKING -- I had two preschoolers at home and two in lower elementary
3. Elementary Teacher
4. Elementary and Jr High Computer Applications Teacher
5. Online professional development classes for teachers through the RCU at MS State University

4 comments:

jennifer said...

You were a waitress at Barnacle Bill's? That is something new for me to know. Was that what you called our kitchen?

Cheri said...

Jennifer that was actually a restaurant in Erie by the peninsula I believe. I remember that place.

Oh, maybe I shouldn't have said that...guess I am getting old too.

Vail said...

No -- our kitchen was the fishstick palace :)))

jennifer said...

Mmmm...fishsticks.... Seriously I can't even think about them.