Monday, May 12, 2008

A GREAT MOTHER'S DAY :) (AND KNITTING)

I had such a nice Mother's Day weekend. I got to visit with Billy, Stacey and their three. What fun I had. Went to Suzannah's ballgame. She got a great hit and tagged sombody out -- Go "Q"!! Got taken out for lunch at a really cool and fabulous bed and breakfast. Got cards and/or calls from all my great kids and flowers from my mom and a really pretty basket made especially for knitting -- it has a hole for your yarn to come through so your knitting stays nice and neat. And last but not least -- an adjustable wrench!! Thanks Billy - you knew just what I needed for my tool box - thanks for the basket and corsage and super gerber daisy too :)

Here are a few pictures

























On another note, I was looking at some knitting sites today (that's what getting a new basket will do for you) and I found a neat site that has videos showing you the basics of knitting. So, for those of you who might be interested in learning to knit, I've added it to my links over on the side. Try it -- I know you'll like it. Knitting is very relaxing, but whatever you do, don't try knitting socks -- it's very addictive and very very fun!!!










1 comment:

jennifer said...

looks like you got lots of good lovin from those kiddos!