Sunday, November 22, 2009

MET MONDAY = FINISHING UFOs…….FEELS GRRRRREAT!!



Today is Met Monday hosted by Susan over at Between Naps on the Porch. Hope you’ll go visit and see all the great things people have been up to making, morphing and finishing up. You won’t regret it.
As for me, it won’t take long to tell you what I did. I took this stack
Met Monday 11_23_800x600
and this
Met Monday 11_23 (16)_800x600
added some of this
Met Monday 11_23 (15)_800x600
and ended up with this
Met Monday 11_23 (2)_450x600 Met Monday 11_23 (3)_800x600 Met Monday 11_23 (20)_800x600Met Monday 11_23 (19)_450x600
Met Monday 11_23 (18)_450x600
and lastly --
before
Met Monday 11_23 (12)_800x600
and after
Met Monday 11_23 (6)_800x600
Have a great week.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The curtains look great. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Halloween trick or treat pumpkins. They look incredible. Did I mention I love them? Because I do.

Vail said...

Hmmm--looks like Mabry may be getting a package sometime between now and next Halloween:))

Valeree said...

I absolutely love your sweet little pumpkins!! They are adorable. And pretty curtains. Thanks for sharing!

Mabry's Gamma said...

I guess everyone has commented on those adorable pumpkins so I 'll add my two cents too. How cute.

Unknown said...

Great job finishing those UFO's. Love the pumpkins and the curtins.

Blessings!
Gail

Nancy said...

Oh, I love seeing things done! So cute, too.