Tuesday, November 3, 2009

HOW DID YOU DO THAT?

Vail Blue was very intrigued with how my sewing machine was drawing a picture on fabric. I was working on finishing the squares for Charley Kate’s quilt and happened to be doing the one that depicted the story of how Jesus fed the 5,000 with the loaves and fishes. Well, mention fish and Vail is there. She was explaining the whole process of how the embroidery got from the machine to the fabric to me as we watched the threads weave their magic. It was quite interesting to listen to her explain the process. She never said it the same way twice :))help finishing charley's squares (5) help finishing charley's squares (2) help finishing charley's squares (4)

We both look like we are bored here --- running out of patience maybe. The thread kept breaking for some reason. But we finally got our loaves and fishes done and went on to bigger and better things.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish you would have gotten her version of how it works on video. I think it is sweet she sat there with you.