Saturday, August 29, 2009

TOBY HAS A SLEEPOVER

Last night Toby talked me into letting Jed sleep over and this is what happened. During the party this went on

Toby spend the night company (7) Toby spend the night company (6)

Then when I was ready to go to bed I found this – I can’t stand begging and pleading can you?

Toby spend the night company (5) Toby spend the night company (2) Toby spend the night company (3) Toby spend the night company (4)

Of course they both joined me on the bed and we snuggled in for a good night’s sleep.

Needless to say a very fun time was had by all ---- if you enjoy laying around and sleeping :))


1 comment:

Mabry's Gamma said...

That is pathetic... I get those looks from 2 little doxies every single morning anywhere from 5:45 - 7:00. Then I let them come and lay in bed with me. We are such suckers for a cute mug.