Wednesday, August 5, 2009

COMING SOON

This moving is about to get to me:)  I’m in the house – been sleeping on an air mattress – not bad but not great either:)  There are lots of changes in store for my new place – paint, flooring, appliances and who knows what else I’ll do as time goes by.  I’ll be chronicling it all here along with all my sewing I have to catch up on.  I can’t wait to share the changes – hopefully I’ll get it started soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are in the house. That is a good step in the right direction. Hopefully you will have your real bed in no time.
If you need help with the painting and stuff let me know. Maybe I can take a trip to one of my favorite cities to see one of my favorite aunts and do a little painting.