…. and still buried in boxes. I’ll be having a huge garage sale once I get finished going through all this stuff. Brian got all the rest of my stuff out of storage and to the house today. Thanks Brian. You are the best. Michael was scheduled to help but he was babysitting the three older girls –Thanks Mike – I know Jen appreciated the break- while Jen and I went to a couple of salvage places with Rob. I found some laminate flooring – Pergo--- for half of what Home Depot was asking for some very similar. When we got back, Michael rode down here with me and then helped Brian put some stuff in the backyard and a chair in the playroom and helped him load a chest of drawers and a small table that he is going to use in his apartment. And off they went.
I’m having a problem with my pond. It has gone from this (notice how high the water level is)
to this and I’m not sure why.
I know it isn’t just evaporation because of this. Water seeping from between the rocks on the upper level of the pond.
Someone is coming to look at it Monday and give me instructions on how to take care of the thing. I just hope it’s not something major.
Brian has a couple of vacation days he must use between now and the end of the month so we are going to see the TX Neals via an overnight stop in MS to visit G’ma and others and then when we come home we will try to find a straighter route from TX Neals to NashVegas Neals/Ensors. Hopefully something better than Interstate 40 all the way if you know what I mean.
Back to the boxes.
PS Visit here to win some really pretty bakeware "Giveaway at Apron Girls sponsored by great cookware and beautiful desks!"

1 comment:
Hello Vail,
Looks like you may have a whole in your liner. We have the same thing happening two hours. ( You notice that the Dragon is not listening to well.) Anyway, maybe someone could find it and Patchett. Let me know what you find out. Stop by and see us when you are coming through. We miss you and love you. Johnny and Carol
Post a Comment