Sunday, August 30, 2009

ON THE ROAD AGAIN --- AGAIN!

I’m off tomorrow to go see  my mom.  And my sister since she is already there.  She’ll leave Friday to go back home and I’ll stay the weekend and head back here next Monday.  May or may not post while I’m gone.   

When I get back I hope to see some of this

aqua b1 b2 yellow blue

on some of my walls.  No more RED wall. 

These are samples I painted on a piece of cardboard. HD had the Behr samples on sale for 2.94  (don’t know what they are usually).  I got seven and these are what I decided on.  You’ll definitely see the finished products over time. The thin wide bar is supposed to be a pale buttery yellow but it doesn’t even look close on my monitor.  The two blues and the two browns are different too – supposed to be anyway.

Hope I like what I find when I get back.

Have a great week.

No comments: