Thursday, August 6, 2009

OH MY WORD!

I can not even imagine what it would be like living in a mess like this but if you call me in a few days, I’ll let you know!!IMG_1325       IMG_1300 IMG_1301 IMG_1302  IMG_1304 IMG_1305  IMG_1308 IMG_1309 IMG_1310 IMG_1311 IMG_1312 IMG_1313 IMG_1314 IMG_1315 IMG_1316  IMG_1318 IMG_1319 IMG_1320 IMG_1321 IMG_1322 IMG_1323IMG_1324

My boys are the best.  Michael, Brian, Matty, his friend from work – Jim and Rob worked their hearts out this afternoon and evening and got almost (there’s probably enough left to fill 2 pickups)  all my junk  belongings into the house.  Now I can sort through all the stuff and decide what I want to keep and then have a huge garage sale and make enough to take the whole family on a vacation to a quiet mountain retreat out to eat at our favorite fast food place.  But all that is for another day – I’m exhausted and I’m going to bed.  Please don’t call me til after noon.

3 comments:

mabry's gamma said...

Vail, you do have great boys and I hope soon that I am in the same predicament. I see you at least had a bed made up for yourself, that's good.

Love ya,
Cheri

Peace family said...

Glad that you are in. Good luck with the unpacking!

Polly said...

Congrats on the new diggs! Hope the unpacking goes smoothly and quickly!! Polly :-)