This week is off to a slow start. I got home Sunday night after a great visit with the TX Neals. Got to see the “Q” play ball on Friday and then get all dolled up and look so so pretty for her recital on Saturday. Molly Beth and Jack have grown so much and continue to keep my on my toes :) What I thought was a little sinus drainage all settled in my chest and I wasn’t the best company but my fam loves me anyway. I’ve been a little energy-less yesterday and today but school hasn’t been bad and I’ve kind of vegged here at the house after getting home in the afternoons. I think I’m over the worst of the coughing and haven’t sneezed at all today. No, I don’t think I have any kind of flu. I haven’t run any fever and yes I’ve done my best not to cough or sneeze on anyone. Anyway, I’ll hopefully be back to normal in another day or so and be back to work on my list of sewing projects.
Til then I’ll leave you all with a Knock Knock Joke especially for “Q” (I think she’ll like it)
Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Ivan.
Ivan who?
Ivan new hat, do you like it?

No comments:
Post a Comment