Thursday, April 9, 2009

MY SEWING MARATHON WEEKEND BEGINS….

I’m off – a little slow due to the electricity going off three times this evening – but off none-the-less.  One blanket top is finished.

IMG_0375

Another is sewn in strips and two of the five strips sewn together

IMG_0376 

Jennifer is addicted to Minky Blankets and her kids seem to love them too:)  They are pretty easy to make although the Minky can be slippy slidey  sometimes. 

The status of the rest of my list . . . .

IMG_0378 

barely begun and

IMG_0370

2/3 done. 

Someone else looked at the house today before I got home from school.  So far no one is lined up for the weekend but  I’m not really anticipating anything since it’s a holiday.  We shall see.  Tomorrow I’m hoping to sleep – 8:30 or 9:00 would be really nice.

I’m done for the evening.  More tomorrow.

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Wow mom...I am impressed! Just think what if the electricity hadn't gone out :) By the way you started the addiction to the blankets and Katy is more addicted than I am :)