Monday, April 13, 2009

MARATHON UPDATE

Here are the results of my sewing marathon – sans handwork—which I’ll do during free time at school and while watching Jack and NCIS.

end of marathon 4_13 (13)_640x480

Check

end of marathon 4_13 (16)_640x480

Check

end of marathon 4_13 (2)_640x480

Check

end of marathon 4_13 (6)_640x480

Check

sewing 4_13 (2)_640x480

Check

end of marathon 4_13 (7)_640x480 (back)end of marathon 4_13 (11)_640x480 (front)

Check

One stack of projects is now much smaller.  Now it’s tuck time.  AND the sun is shining too :)

What do you do when you don’t have any big buttons except for orange or white and no stores to go get some – You take the orange button which doesn’t do much by itself because there is so little orange in the fabric and you top it with a smaller  aqua button that matches all the aqua in the dress and . . .

IMG_0469

What do you think?

5 comments:

Cheri said...

Is that bottom pic Mabry Grace's dress?

jennifer said...

Vail can't wait to get her hands on those fish dresses!

Anonymous said...

Everything looks great. I double up on buttons a lot when I do projects. I think that they look more fun that way.

Anonymous said...

No, Mabry's dress will be out of an Amy Butler design

TexasNeals said...

i think that you are one hard workin grams!!! and that i'm glad i can finally comment again! thanks ;)
you stuck genious on that button idea!!! it looks great.