
I've got some shopping and cooking to do in the next couple of days -- as well as finishing the family tree quilt. We're going to give it to Grandmother on Thanksgiving day before David's family leaves. Anyway, here's my part of the menu
Mashed Potatoes -- Pioneer woman's recipe
Grape salad - Beth's recipe
Green Beans - just seasoned - no casserole
Brocoli Casserole - Beth's Recipe
2 chocolate chess pies - Aunt Polly Neal's recipe -- it's to die for!!
I'm not listing the rest of the menu because I don't have the space or the time:)
There will be 20 or maybe 22 eating at Donna's. There would have been 8 more but David's family is leaving before the meal -- they will be eating in Arkansas with his in-laws.
So, I'm going to get my shopping list all ready tonight so I can get everything (except what I forget :)) tomorrow while I'm out in the morning. I have an appointment and plan to get all my errands done then. I'm also going to make out a schedule so I can pretty much have everything done ahead of time.
The rest of my time on Mon, Tue, and Wed will be spent sewing and doing some practice embroidery.

Hope everyone's week gets off to a great start.

2 comments:
Love the cartoon and it is so true.
Hope you and all the kids have an absolutely WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING!!!!!
Love to all,
Cheri
Mmmm......
Post a Comment