I got sidetracked after cutting out my five skirts on Suday and didn’t actually start sewing til late this afternoon. I’ve got three of them finished accept for elastic in the back and the hem. Here’s a sample
It started snowing Sunday before church. It would stop long enough for most of it to melt and then start again. It’s been like that until this afternoon – snow --- melt ---- snow ---melt --- you get the idea. Wonder what tomorrow will bring.
Had some fun company yesterday for awhile – sometimes sisters do play nice :)
All of this ‘stuff” involved a house (of cards maybe???)
Last Saturday I got the #64 Bernina presser foot. It will make a kind of rolled hem to finish the edge of fabric. It does an awesome job. No more turn under, then press and turn under again for me.
Makes a pretty nice edge don’t you think?

1 comment:
Jed can not resist a photo op.
Post a Comment