Mr. Mrs. Cardinal came back during the snow this weekend and brought some of their friends with them. One time I saw five of the red birds at one time in the tree but wasn’t quick enough to document it with the camera. I think each male had a female companion. Here are some pictures. I just love red birds.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cool pictures. I really like your blog design. Pinks and browns are some of my favorite color combinations and the owl is cute too!
These days they call me Grams. I've just retired after thirty some years of teaching, that included a hiatus as stay at home mom and then back to teaching again. I've sold my house and moved to the Nashville area to be closer to my kids ( most of them anyway) and family. And now ..... well I guess we'll just have to wait and see cause life is full of changes.
2 comments:
Cool pictures. I really like your blog design. Pinks and browns are some of my favorite color combinations and the owl is cute too!
Vail, you really took some awesome pictures of the cardinals. They would look nice framed.
Post a Comment