Wednesday, December 30, 2009

TOBY’S NEW BED

I got Toby a new bed – it was on sale – so that I could put it up on the bed for him to lay on at night. I thought it would help keep him from always laying in my spot on the bed. Who was I kidding!! Even after I move him over, he doesn’t lay on the dog bed. so, I just put it on the floor by my desk. Now when he’s MIA in the front part of the house, this is where I find him.

Christmas09 (19)

Sometimes it’s just quieter in the back.

2 comments:

Polly said...

Vail,
Toby looks OH-SOOOOO comfy in the new bed! Good job, YOU! Happy New Year! Many blessings! Polly ;-)

J. Mo said...

That's the way they do!! What a dogs life I would like to have... It was so good to see y'all this past weekend. Looks like everyone is doing Wale. Hope to see you again sooon!
Love you all,
Johnny and Carol