oh. my. word. katy looks just like jen in that picture. i've always thought so, but in that picture her hair looks so much lighter that you can really see it!!! such sweet babies! :)
I have to agree with Stacey that Katy does look a lot like her Mama in that photo. Does Micah have the sweetest little smile or what? I really hope that we can come and visit you next month when I come visit my Mom. I want to see those babies!
These days they call me Grams. I've just retired after thirty some years of teaching, that included a hiatus as stay at home mom and then back to teaching again. I've sold my house and moved to the Nashville area to be closer to my kids ( most of them anyway) and family. And now ..... well I guess we'll just have to wait and see cause life is full of changes.
2 comments:
oh. my. word. katy looks just like jen in that picture. i've always thought so, but in that picture her hair looks so much lighter that you can really see it!!!
such sweet babies! :)
I have to agree with Stacey that Katy does look a lot like her Mama in that photo. Does Micah have the sweetest little smile or what? I really hope that we can come and visit you next month when I come visit my Mom. I want to see those babies!
Post a Comment