Monday, December 7, 2009

I AM NOT CREATIVE and HOW TO NAP WITH A FRIEND

  I have had this pot for close to 20 + years.  It started out empty.  Then for a few years I put Christmas balls in it.  Then I started adding greenery and some ribbon.  I have never been able to take a length of ribbon and twist it around and through whatever and make it look nice/cutesy/natural  or however you’d describe it.  It always looks like I try too hard or something.  Well, this year,  I took my ribbon and cut it into shorter pieces and stuck it down amongst the greenery and I like it:)  Looks a lot more natural – even pretty and still gives the illusion of one length of ribbon.  Too bad I didn’t take a before pic .  At least then you could see the difference.  He’s a cute blue-eyed MS santa don’t you think??

Christmas deco (3)Christmas deco

Here’s Vail Blue 10 minutes after she got home from pre-school today.  She invited Jed to share the chair with her while she drank her apple juice.

best friend (2)

Here she is 15 minutes later.  Aren’t they so sweet looking when they are asleep.

 best friend (4) best friend



3 comments:

Cheri said...

How sweet and your MS Santa looks very cute, see you had the right idea.

Cheri said...

Love your blog design too, this is probably one of my favorites as far as the Christmas look.

Anonymous said...

Ah Vail is such a sweetheart.