Tuesday, December 15, 2009

WHY I LOVE LIVING CLOSER TO AT LEAST SOME OF MY KIDS

GRANDKIDS ….. OF COURSE !!

Tonight we went to Vail’s Christmas program. It was so much fun.

IMG_2259_576x768 IMG_2260_576x768 IMG_2262_1024x768 IMG_2267_1024x768

Of course all the kids were so cute and there were plenty of chuckles along with the singing. Here is a snippet. Can’t get the video to upload so pictures will have to do. Vail is in the middle of the group with the white sweatshirts with the Christmas trees.

IMG_2265_1024x768

IMG_2283_1024x768 IMG_2268_1024x559 IMG_2269_1024x533 IMG_2270_1024x768 IMG_2271_1024x767 IMG_2276_1024x768 IMG_2277_1024x768 IMG_2279_1024x768 IMG_2280_1024x768 IMG_2281_1024x767 IMG_2282_1024x768

After the program, the kids got to see Santa and have their picture made. Katy wouldn't sit with Santa --- maybe next year.

IMG_2287_576x768

There was also cake and punch for everyone. All in all a very enjoyable time.



2 comments:

Cheri said...

Oh how I envy you to be with your family (or most of them anyhow). Those pics are precious!

Anonymous said...

So cute. I bet Vail did great! I love that headband Jennifer is wearing. It is too cute!