Thursday, October 29, 2009

WHAT DOES 44 REPRESENT TO YOU?

sewing room (5)sewing room (8)

sewing room (2) sewing room (4) sewing room (6)sewing room (9)

For me it represents the amount (in feet) of shelving in my sewing room which means that all of this (and more) will soon be off the floor.

sewing roomsewing room (3)

And just so you know, I helped paint the boards :)) What you see in the pictures was accomplished between 2:30 and 5:15 this afternoon. Tomorrow, Brandon “the carpenter” will be back to add extra braces to the shelves, calk the seams, fill the nail/screw holes and touch up. I think I’ll end up with some very nice storage. Oh, he's also going to fix the "happy" the DirectTV guy left me in August. Isn't it cute .... sewing room (5)


2 comments:

Mabry's Gamma said...

My goodness that is a "happy" little hole.

Johnny said...

Vaiil, Looks like someone's been busy!
Love you, Johnny and Carol