Avery and her dad came down for dinner Friday night. After a fun meal with various other guests and relatives, they opted to stay the night so they wouldn’t have to leave early. After all the other guests left and a good night sleep, we spent a fun Saturday morning together.
Our waffle chef mixing up a special batter.
Ready to eat. The menu included waffles, bacon, apple slices and milk.
Playing outside for a few minutes in pj’s cause what happens at Gram’s stays at Gram’s ( I’m just sayin’)
Hiding from the camera.
Building a block tower with Dad.
Putting together a new puzzle.
The finished puzzle
It’s a two-sided puzzle. Did we take it apart and do it again or did we flip it??? You decide.
After lunch at Moe’s, Avery and her dad left and Toby and I took a nap:) It was a great time!

7 comments:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Wish we could have been there. It may not have been quite as relaxing, especially making the waffles. Glad y'all had time for all of that. We miss you all.
Hi Grams :)
First of all Avery is absolutely darling!! I know you had a great time. I sure miss my Annie at that age.
Second, thank you for the post about my giveaway!! You are so sweet :)
xo,
rue
Who cares about relaxing when we can all get together. You are welcome any time. Miss you too. Love to all.
grams
Thanks Vail, I enjoyed working on this quilt and felt a little lost when I finished it. Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog. Sorry that I cannot email this to you because you have a noreply-comment on your email. Hope you don't mind me leaving this on your comment box.
Hugs Natima
Avery is so cute. You are so lucky to be that close to some of your grandbabies. I envy you.
Avery is just having too much fun. Don't ya just love those little ones?
aw. it was so good to see her sweet pictures! i miss my nieces!!!!
Post a Comment