Seems I’m having a hard time posting these days. I’ve made some good progress getting unpacked and ridding myself of boxes. I promised pictures of my new appliances so here they are. There is “stuff” like the box with the new vent hood to go over the stove and other miscellaneous things. But overall, it’s not in too much of a mess.
Love this refrigerator. The filtered water is especially nice!! And, if I don’t shut the door, it will let me know!!
I’ve cooked a couple of things in the oven and on top of the stove. I think I’m really going to enjoy it.
The dishwasher is already full of handprints. Didn’t realize they would be that easy to get on the front.
The microwave will end up on a cart or some other piece of furniture (small) right off the end of the counter but until I find what I want, it will stay there.
I still love my floor!!
Here is a picture from a blog that shows an idea I might use in one or both of my bathrooms for hanging damp towels. You can see the whole metamorphosis here
I got these shelves at Target today – except they came in a box in pieces.
I’m hoping to have some help tomorrow to get the put together and will use them for books and toys in the bonus room.
Saturday and I think the first Saturday of each month there is a 50% off sale at the Goodwill. The lady told me the people would be lining up by 7:30 on Sat. morning and there would be a rush when the store opened. She also told me I might want to come by Friday evening before they close at 8 and see if there is anything I’m particularly interested in. I think I’ll go and if there is something I’m really really interested in AND if it is at a good price I may go on and get it then. If it is something that I could live without then I’ll just go sat. and see if it is still there. She said they put out as much stuff from the back as they can fit and still have room for folks to move around. So, it will be interesting to see what it looks like.
Okay, time to start sorting through all the stuff in my computer and office boxes. And then . . . bed.

3 comments:
Love your new appliances. Betsy told me about this Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner and Polish to clean your appliances and it doesn't leave finger prints, love this stuff. You can get it at Walmart and grocery stores but GET THE SPRAY ONLY NOT ANYTHING ELSE THIS WORKS BEST. It looks like a dust spray container.
Everything looks great. I know what you mean about having a hard time keeping up with posting. I was that way when we first moved. There is just too much going on and your mind is else where.
Ps. Let Toby know I visited his buddy, Frieda, this weekend. That dog cracks me up with all of her energy. I'll post photos soon.
I love the new appliances. I had the over.the.stove micro-wave installed and you won't believe the different it made in my kitchen!! I now have more counter space!! Call me sometime...sorry I missed you the last time you called. I have DVR now so I can pause and record programs so there's absolutely no time that I can't talk...(like when the Closer is on).
Post a Comment