Friday, September 11, 2009

NEWS …….NO PICS

I’ve crashed in my bed with my laptop and I’m too tired lazy to get up and get the card out of my camera because it’s at least 20 steps away.  So pictures will be forthcoming at a later date.

I’m home after taking an unexpected but nice trip up to see my mother again.  Stayed about a week, came home for two nights and then have been babysitting Vail and Katy since noon yesterday (Thurs).  I went off duty tonight and will be here at home til Sunday night when I will either have them over here for the night or go back to their house.  It will depend on what I accomplish between now and then.

I love my newly painted walls.  They are not totally finished but what’s been done looks great.  I’m a Porter Paint convert.  It really looks nice on the wall and my painter says it is really easy to apply.  As much as I like the colors of my walls, I looooooove the laminate floor that is in the den and will be continued in the kitchen, hall and SEWING ROOM (that seems like it will never happen).  The only downside is the sudden echoing of little kids feet and voices.  Oh wait – those are MY grands feet and their sweet voices so I loooove that too :)  I’m going to do some hard work in the kitchen and den tomorrow and hopefully will have something to show for it when I’m finished.  We shall see.

No comments: