Saturday, September 19, 2009

PIZZA AT GRAMS

Friday night Jennifer and Matthew had a “date night” and I had the kids over for a couple of hours.  Before the parents left, while Micah was having his “dinner”, Vail and Katy fixed us a pizza.  The steps are very easy.  You’ll need an already made whole wheat crust, some pizza sauce, pepperoni and some mozzarella  cheese.

First:  Spread the sauce on the crust.  A little sauce on the stone is always a good idea:)

Pizza at Grams 9_09

Second: Add your pepperoni.  Tasting is okay as long as you put some on the pizza too.

Pizza at Grams 9_09 (5) Pizza at Grams 9_09 (6) Pizza at Grams 9_09 (7)

Third:  Add the cheese and don’t forget to taste it too.

Pizza at Grams 9_09 (2) Pizza at Grams 9_09 (3)

I got busy and didn’t take pictures of the finished product but I will say we enjoyed it for supper.  Then, after cleaning up a little and putting Micah down for a nap, we put on pajamas and settled in to enjoy the Aristocats and built some walls with empty boxes from unpacking.  I’ve decided to save some of the small boxes since they seem to enjoy building with them.  They will have a home behind the sofa with the other toys until the kids tire of them or Jen confiscates them to pack whenever they decide to buy and move.

Today, I actually did some cooking and unpacked some more boxes.  It’s beginning to feel more like a home than a house.  The painting and wood floors should be totally finished by Wed. and then the “work” will stop for awhile – except for putting in new appliances.  I plan to finalize that on Monday but don’t know for sure when they will deliver them. 

I’m off to bed but first I want to say Hey Johnny and Carol.  Hope things are well with you.  Miss you lots.

3 comments:

jennifer said...

I think I checked this right after you posted. Thanks again we had fun and I know the girls did too.

Anonymous said...

Yum looks like fun!

J. Mo said...

Hey back to you!! Glad to see the progress... You can do it! You don't know how much We Miss You..

Johnny and Carol