Monday, August 11, 2008

I LOVE MY QUILT TOP!

I got all my squares sewn together. Now I have to add a one inch and a four inch border (I think) and the top will be totally complete. The pictures show the two fabrics for the borders. The yellow for the narrow and the red w/flowers for the wider. The back of the quilt will also be the red w/flowers. Can you tell I really liked the red w/flowers. Maybe it will be too much but I don't care cause I like it and I think it is a happy color combination.

Toby was asleep on the couch--I went to get my camera and this is what I found when I got back. He always wants to sit/lay on anything that doesn't already smell doggy -- his radar works overtime. Go figure

Here's the quilt without the dog ornament.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quilt looks great and it looks like a "happy" quilt; one to snuggle up in.

Toby just wants in on the action, he knows when the "paparazzi" is around for a glamour shot...ha ha

Anonymous said...

Lookin good! (Meant for both the quilt and Toby.)

TexasNeals said...

very cute ;)