You could get mad and or you could move your Deco embroidery machine and your Activa that goes to class with you into the kitchen so you can watch whatever you want on the big screen and work on turning this stack of waiting to be embroidered towels
into this -- I’ve done ten so far and have 8 more to go.
and while things are embroidering you work on turning cut out quilt pieces into quilt squares like this
and then into finished quilt tops.
This is just the beginning folks. I hope to be very productive doing a bunch of little things so maybe my “works in progress” baskets will be emptied and I can fill them back up again.
I decided to move out of the sewing room for awhile because it is actually cooler in the kitchen/den as long as I don’t cook and when I sew, I don’t do much of that.
More later,

No comments:
Post a Comment