Vail and Katy helped me plant some bushes in my backyard by picking as many worms out of the dirt as they could get their grubby sweet little paws hands on.
Sidebar: I can’t believe how unafraid Vail is of worms but when it comes to anything with legs and/or wings, she will scream bloody murder to warn us of all sorts of imaginary impending doom. End of Sidebar
They put them in a plastic cup and then after much interesting discussion added some dirt so they would feel more at home. We put the cup in the shade so the worms would survive til they could show their mother when she came to get them and “Then,” I said, “I’ll let them go again.” To which Vail replied, “NO no, I’m going to take them to school for Show and Tell!” Luckily, she forgot to take them but I did remember to put them back in the dirt.

2 comments:
Can't believe that they would willingly touch worms. EW!
eeeeeuuuuwwwwww!
Post a Comment