I discovered how to schedule posts over the weekend so since this is a busy week and I'm leaving Thursday for a long weekend in MS I decided to write a few short posts and schedule them through the week. I did a test one when I first discovered the secret of scheduling and it worked great so hopefully these will work as well. Anyway, I've been wanting to make the girls some aprons they can wear when helping me in the kitchen and thought kitchen towels would work well. This is what I've got so far.
They are embroidered and I've pinned the pleats. I'm going to use some nice white muslin that I have to make the waistbands with ties long enough to make pretty little girl bows in the back. They will be big on them now but these aprons should still be usable when they are teenagers and beyond. I hope they will like them. Maybe they will model them when I get finished.
3 comments:
So if I come to your house and help you cook will you make me a pretty apron with a cupcake and my name on it? Those are a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.
Have fun in MS!
Those are turning out really great mom! Fab job ;)
i thought i already commented?! weird. just wanted to let you know that those are turning out super cute! :)
Post a Comment