He loves to chew so I’m collecting chew toys. Lots of rawhide bones and ropes with knots and stuff like that. He loves the kids and will run with them outside. He loves to cuddle too. I’ve already signed us up for obedience classes at Petsmart. They won’t start for a couple of weeks.
He doesn’t like getting in a kennel either but once in there he just sits. I’ve left him in the kennel twice and couldn’t really tell that he did anything except lick out all the peanutbutter I had put in his toy.
All in all I think he is adjusting very well to his new home.

3 comments:
Oh, Vail! He's a cutie! Congrats!!
well, congratulations! although, finding out about a new family member on your blog. i have to be honest, it hurts. oh well, guess you've been having too much fun w/ him....and that's a good thing.
congrats again! :)
Gibbs is cute and looks like he is making himself right at home. Where did you come up with the name??
Post a Comment