and this
and of course this
there are also these
Can you blame me? All those puppy eyes and pink tongues. They all look sooooo sweet but one is really tugging at my heart strings. Can you guess who it is?
I’ve been told to take two aspirin and go to bed – I’ll feel better in the morning. I hope so. I’m afraid I’m wearing out my computer looking at all these faces.


5 comments:
TAKE THEM ALL...TAKE THEM ALL!
I know you will find the right dog. Also, disregard my Mom--she is insane.
Suzy Q picks the bulldog and Billy is guessing the black lab pup. I am guessing the one with the black eye. We are on the edge of our seats.
One of you Texas Neals is right on the money!! Or maybe two of you??!!
Ya, the second to the last got me too! If it's a girl I'll take her!! (I've always been partial to freckles!!)
Post a Comment