Monday, October 18, 2010

I'M A GENIUS!!

I had some fun company for awhile this afternoon. She asked to have her picture made between my two lonely Halloween decorations so I obliged.




We had been working with "favric" in my "favric" room:) and embroidering names on some crayon rollups that I'm making for Christmas gifts. It was getting to be supper time and Vail was getting hungry. I knew my cupboard was all but bare so after looking around a little I said, "I know what we can have. Let's have waffles and bacon. We'll just have breakfast for supper." Her response, "Grams, You are a GENIUS!" Yup, that's me --- a genius at not going to the grocery store:)) It really was a fun, fun afternoon.


Not sharing pics of the xmas gifts but here's a cute burp cloth I made for a friend who's having a baby in the spring.





I like the black and pink together.




3 comments:

jennifer said...

Mom you are a genius :) The burp cloth turned out really cute.

Cheri said...

Yes, we moms are GENIUSES! Isn't it fun being a grandma?

Anonymous said...

The burp cloth is adorable! I don't doubt Vail's assessment of your genius status. However, I would bump you up to full blown member of MENSA had you sent some dinner my way so I wouldn't have had to cook at all. :) I'm just sayin'