Today, I took a class on applique at the Bernina store and came home with this nifty kitchen towel.
and then made another to use as a gift.
I had to take Toby back to the Dr. about his cough and found out there has been some strange upper respiratory dog thing that has been going around and several dogs have come back a second and even third time. They gave him a new stronger antibiotic and since his lungs and heart sound good, we are hoping this will take care of it.
Then, I finally got to spend an afternoon in my sewing room. I finished my Mary Englebriet fabric quilt top
and added borders to the 12 Days of Christmas panel that I had picked up a while back.
Tomorrow I don’t have anything special on my schedule so I’m going to try to spend my day practicing my free motion quilting by finishing up some small projects I really need to get finished with.

2 comments:
Everything looks really good! Hope that Toby's new meds work--he didn't sound very good this weekend at all.
cute, cute, cute!
Post a Comment