Monday, May 17, 2010

FINISHED CLASS PROJECT

I took my supplies to class and came home with this.

The class was really a lot of fun. We made decorative triangles, added button holes, sewed on buttons using the machine, put in a zipper, sewed decorative stitches onto some ribbon and then top stitched the ribbon down on both sides of the zipper, quilted the bag itself and made squared off corners -- not necessarily in that order. I'm going to make several of these for Christmas gifts.  I'm going to use mine to corral things like scissors, thread, measuring gauge and other misc. stuff I take to sewing classes.



2 comments:

jennifer said...

I like the stitch on the ribbon. It turned out really cute :) Great job Mom.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Jennifer that stitch on the ribbon is really cute. Good job. I like the decorative triangles with the buttons too!