Thursday, March 18, 2010

WHO SAYS HOCKEY ISN’T FUN???

MarchToThePlayoffs_static222 Last night I went to my first Hockey Game.  It was way more fun than I expected.  Although I didn’t jump up and down and scream and holler like some of the folks did, I really did enjoy it.  I got to see a little of everything – a real fight, some bad calls by the refs, three or four broken hockey sticks, several goals, overtime followed by a shootout – which the Predators won --of course, singing by Vince Gill and Billy Gillman and  lots of cool stuff on the Jumbotron.  I think one thing that impressed me the most was the fact that when they played the National Anthem (which was done by a volunteer fireman who played it on his bagpipes in honor of St. Patty’s day) you could hear a pin drop.  Very unusual these days.  I’m sayin Yea Nashville and Go Preds:)) 
In other news, I finished Vail and Katy’s sister smocks – they took them home today and I forgot to take a picture of both but you can see the first one here they are identical anyway.


sistersmocks1 (2)
Today I cut out this 
Avery sister smock a third sister smocks for Avery.
and this –I bought the pattern and material 2 or 3 years ago.  It’s time if you know what I mean.
Sunday Bagfrom this fabric
Sunday Bag (2)The white with blue dots will be the lining.
Tonight after church, I did this.
 


Sunday Bag (4) and now I’m going to bed.

5 comments:

jennifer said...

You are on fire :)

Karen said...

Looks like you are giving your new Bernina a good workout! Enjoy!
PS. I am sooo jealous! Would love to hear what you love about it.

Cheri said...

You sure are on a roll, love the dress and tote. Wish I was as talented as you.

Jackie's Stitches said...

I've been to a couple of hockey games. They were lively and fun!

Anonymous said...

The fabric you picked for the totes is great and I love the dresses--very cute. Do you make them in adult sizes as well??