Oh wait -- I left my stinking memory card in my computer. So much for showing off TN in the Spring.
My trip to the "Discount" Plumbing Supply store was a bust too. It's discount for people building a $300,000 plus house. I'm going to Lowes today:)
I'm working on an old unfinished project. It's a Jellyroll tote. You use strips from a Jellyroll to make it. It's turning out really cute.
It's one of those things that as I started it I didn't think I was going to like it that much so I put it aside but I need to learn to get past that and keep working because I usually feel that way at some point with anything I start and I end up liking most everything I make after it's finished. I did use some iron on fleece between the outside and the lining and then quilted it.The fleece gives it a lot more body than the lightweight interfacing the pattern suggested. I've got to get some 1" buttons that I can cover -- I have some but they are not big enough. Then It's just add the straps and the buttons and it is finished.

1 comment:
I love making things with jelly rolls.
Hey I tagged you on my blog for a virtual Easter basket fundraiser thing! It's to help raise money for Children's Miracle Network. It's free and easy! Go check it out!
http://wrongweek.blogspot.com/2010/03/renee-over-at-my-special-ks-passed.html
Post a Comment