Thursday, July 2, 2009

ON THE ROAD AGAIN

The girls and I are waiting for Jen and Micah to get back from the Dr. (nothing serious) and then we are meeting Grandmother and Aunt Donna for breakfast after which they will head back to MS and I will finish loading up and head north to visit more family and eventually out west too after the babe arrives.

The house passed inspection with flying colors so everything is a go for the 31st. I'm anxious for that time to arrive and to get in so I can start getting settled.

We visited a church last night that really interested me. The people were VERY friendly - like in Cleveland and I will definitely visit on a Sunday when I get back. The only drawback is the distance. There are a couple closer to where I'll be living that I will visit also just because they are closer.

Hey Johnny and Carol -- I've been thinking about you. Hope your dad is doing much better Give your folks my love. I miss y'all.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun and safe travels. That is great news about the house. :) Give Granny a hug for me when you see her.

Johnny said...

hey Vail,

first time I've had to look at my computer in the last few days. Glad to hear you found a house! Dick is doing much better... He's in a regular room now.
We miss you too...

Love you,
Johnny and Carol