Wednesday, July 8, 2009

LIFE IN THE COUNTRY













I’m in PA visiting with my mom. The weather here is FABULOUS. No HEAT, no HUMIDITY, just naturally cooled fresh air. Toby is in dog heaven right now. He can drink pond water any time he wants , bark at the pony to his heart’s content (from the safe side of the fence of course)the smells must be glorious cause his nose is to the ground all the time. And he can run as far and as fast as he wants whenever he feels like it which is generally never more than ten or fifteen feet at one time.












The laundry is out drying and some flowers have been transplanted. We are heading out to visit an Amish country store that was written up in the paper and then go see Auntie Lois. We will stop for lunch somewhere on the way. Here are some photos that I’ve taken since I got here.










































5 comments:

Donna said...

Congrats on the new baby!! I just can't imagine that Billy was able to deliver the baby!!! I guess you just never know!!! Charlotte Kate will be called Charley? We'll be excited to meet her when we go to Denison the end of this month. Lowell and I are headed to cooler weather today....flying out of Memphis at 6:50 for Indiana. Will be home Monday and David and family will be coming either Tues. or Wed. Bowen and Wilson will be staying and I'll take them home the following Fri. or Sat. Have fun with your mother.

Donna

jennifer said...

Looks really relaxing up there. Kind of wish we had come with you. Kind of. Oh well there will be plenty more opportunities. Love you.

Johnny said...

It looks beautiful there. I wish I was with you and Toby. It's high and humid here... We still miss you. Guess we always will! Saw pictures of Billy and Stacy little girl. She finally got a red head it looks like.. Keep us up on what's going on.

Polly said...

OH MY! Here I am at work and your country photos are soooooooo relaxing and renewing! I wanna be THERE! Not HERE! Enjoy it!! Polly :-)

Anonymous said...

oh, how i miss that place! Miss y'all.
Kellie <><